Capital Switchgear is an equal opportunity employer of electricians, project engineers, general operatives and electrical apprentices.
Job title: Switchgear and Motor Control Centre (MCC) Tester (Full time)
The applicant must be a fully qualified electrician with a minimum of twelve years’ experience and a good understanding of the following:
- Sub-Distribution Boards (Form 2 & 3)
- Main Distribution Boards (Form 3 & 4)
- MCC's (Form 2,3 & 4)
- Automatic change-over systems
- PLC’s & BMS (an understanding of programming is not essential here)
- Energy Monitoring equipment
Competitive remuneration is available.
Apply in writing via email only to email@example.com